Wednesday, May 11, 2016

5 Minutes with Jesus [Kindle], $1.99


If I want live out God's truths, I must get His truths into me. My thinking, my processing, and my feelings all need to be bossed around by God's Word! I can't think of a more valuable way to spend 5 minutes than to dive into truth with my brilliant friend, Sheila and this new devotional, '5 minutes with Jesus.' Perfect for morning devotions or for capturing moments with the Lord throughout the day.

-- Lysa TerKeurst, , New York Times Bestselling Author


Get 5 Minutes with Jesus [Kindle] for $1.99 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:

Five Minutes with Jesus provides bursts of inspiration for every reader’s relationship with Jesus. Brief but profound, these daily readings from Sheila Walsh will help busy people draw close to Him and walk with Him throughout the day. It will become clear that, even in the midst of a busy lifestyle, every minute we spend in the powerful presence of Jesus makes a difference in our lives!
Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)