Ball Jar Wide Mouth Pint and Half Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 9, $9.35


My favorite size canning jar at a great price! I use these for all types of food storage.

Get Ball Jar Wide Mouth Pint and Half Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 9 for $9.35 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:

Ball Wide Mouth Pint and Half (24-Ounce) Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving longer vegetables such as asparagus, cucumbers, and long beans. This 24-oz jar is also an excellent choice for portioning soups and sauces. Perfect when pints are too small and quarts are too big, these famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative d├ęcor, and gift giving.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)