This Week at Alice

Once again, I placed not just one but two orders at Alice.com this week. I really needed to stock up on coffee and I was very happy with the prices.

Order #1:


Total $12.51
Here's what I got:

Maxwell House Coffee, 32 ounces--$4.61 after clip-free coupon
Nabiso Premium Saltines, 1 lb.--$1.64 each after clip-free coupon (I bought 4)
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts, 12 ounces--$1.34 after clip-free coupon

Order #2:

Total $9.78

I purchased 6 Maxwell House Ground Coffee, Smooth Master Blend, 11.5 ounces--$1.63 each

All this, delivered to my door, in the fancy blue and black boxes--you just can't beat it. How nice not to have to clip coupons and make a trip to the store.

If you haven't checked out Alice, sign up here. When you register using this link, you will receive a $10 gift card once your total purchases reach $50 (I'm well on my way to a free gift card).

Remember, the coupons are limited in number so the good coupon deals tend to go quickly. Check back often since I will post Alice.com deals as I find them.

For more grocery deals, visit FiddledeedeeMom and The Grocery Cart Challenge.