Menu Plan Monday

It's so nice to know in advance what you are going to have for dinner --one less thing to think about. I have a great plan for this week. Now if only I could stick to the plan...

Recipes coming soon!

Monday - Simple Roast Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables

Tuesday - Thai Chicken with Jasmine Rice (using leftover chicken from Monday)

Wednesday - Fall-Off-the-Bone Beef in French Dip Sandwiches with Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday - Ginger Beef Stir-Fry (using leftover beef from Wednesday)

I love this recipe from allrecipes.com. I double the sauce and add green pepper and mushrooms along with the red pepper, carrots, and broccoli.

Friday - Homemade Pizza and tossed salad

Check out what others are eating this week at Menu Plan Monday.

If you want to get even more organized with your meal planning, here are some printables that I am currently using to help keep me organized. Jessica at Life as Mom, has several printables available. These are the two that I am currently finding most helpful.