Menu Plan Monday - 6/20

Here's my plan for the week. I tried to get a head start on meal preparation this weekend in order to make things go more smoothly during the week.

I got some prep work completed but not as much as I had hoped. I'll have to be more organized next weekend. And I need that timer!

Sunday - Roast Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables

Monday - Beef and Vegetable Fried Rice {Vegetables and rice can be prepped on the weekend}

Tuesday - Thai Peanut Chicken with Jasmine Rice {using leftover chicken from Sunday; vegetables can be prepared ahead}

Wednesday - Cincinnati 5-Way Chili {I was able to make this over the weekend. It's so quick to make, especially using this tip.}

Thursday - Mexican Beef with rice and beans {I made chicken stock in the slow cooker with the leftover chicken carcass from Sunday and will use the stock in the Mexican rice}

Friday - Homemade Pizza

Lunches - Greek pasta salad prepared ahead and ready for a quick lunch

Snack - Chewy Granola Bars were prepared on Sunday for the coming week

As you can see, I'm still working on ways to use the weekend to prepare meals for the week ahead.

For more ideas for your menu plans, visit Menu Plan Monday.