Organizing Batteries

Do you know where your batteries are? Do you have plenty of extras to use in case of an outage?

I have been trying to come up with a great way of organizing and storing batteries. Right now I have a jumble of different-sized batteries in a drawer. I know where they are but they are not very organized.


I think I have found a great solution in these handy storage boxes. I will know exactly what I have and I will know if I need to restock a certain size.


What ideas do you have for battery storage and organization. I would love to hear your ideas.


For other ideas preparing for a power outage, check out the following posts:


Prepare Your Kitchen for a Power Outage


Emergency Lighting


Why You Need a Corded Phone


For more organization inspiration, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.