Extreme Soap Dispenser Makeover

I have been looking for a new foaming soap dispenser for a while now. They are available, but there is not much of a selection, and they can be expensive. I really liked the shape of the container I was using so I decided to make this my next sensational spray paint project.

I started with this:


I cleaned out the container, removed the lables, and cleaned any residue with Goo Gone. Then the empty container was ready to be sprayed.


This was a two step paint job. First, I used black Rust-Oleum Spray Paint For Plastic. When that was dry, I covered it with Rust-Oleum Oil Rubbed Bronze.

Here it is:


It was so easy! Go here to read about how to fill your new dispenser.


Looking for more great spray paint projects? Check out the Sensational Spray Paint Projects round-up here.

Come back on July 14th for the first Sensational Spray Paint Link Party at The Prudent Pantry. Read all about it right here.

For more great ideas visit Whatever Goes Wednesday, Finer Things Friday, Friday Favorites, Show and Tell Friday, Sweets This Week, Homemaker in Heels, Funky Junk, Craft Envy, A Vision to RememberLadybird Lane, Frugal Fridays, The Frugal Girls, Transformation Thursday, Show Me What You Got and Works for Me Wednesday.