Friday, July 15, 2011

Under-the-Bed Storage


Take advantage of space under the bed by using bed risers such as these. With the bed frame lifted slightly, you gain extra storage space. I purchased wooden crates from a craft store (these came from Michael's) and spray painted them white. I used a primer, then two coats of spray paint.




An 18-inch dust ruffle will keep your storage out of sight. I was able to fit 6 of these wooded crates under my daughter's twin-size bed. That's a lot of extra storage space in a child's bedroom.


Visit the Sensational Spray Paint Linky Party for more great spray paint projects!




3 comments:

  1. Love storage ideas anywhere but under the bed is great! Thanks for sharing this~ Stopping by from Show and Tell Friday~ I host a party at my blog on the weekends too if you would like to join in sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those crates too! Thanks for sharing.

    Enjoy the rest of your week,
    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...