Make Custom Binders for School or Home

Check out these great binders for back-to-school. They were made with simple clear front binders and scrapbook paper. 


A decorative label was added. So simple!


Custom binders on the cheap. Aren't they adorable?


You can also use this idea for your recipe binders. I love recipe binders!



This is why I am organizing my recipe binders.

If you have ever considered creating your own recipe binder, this is the perfect time of year to do so. Stores are stocked with back-to-school binders and supplies so you are sure to find what you're looking for. I recently purchased white 1" Avery binders at Walmart. I prefer to have several smaller binders as opposed to a larger one but that's a matter of personal preference.

I print most of my recipes off the internet. This works well because I then have an 8 1/2" x 11" paper with plenty of room to make notes and changes. The paper then fits perfectly into a page protector for inclusion in my binder.

I am in the process of reorganizing my recipes and reassessing categories so I've been scouring the internet for great recipe binder ideas.

Take a look at some of these sites for inspiration:

Complete Organizing Solutions has a step-by-step pictorial of everything you need for a recipe binder.

Delicious Days adapts a moleskin notebook to make an awesome recipe book.

Prudent Baby has a very practical yet great-looking binder (see photo below) using the white Avery binders like the ones I purchased at Walmart. This is what I'm aiming for!
Check out PrudentBaby.com for printables.