10 Goals for this Week

Image Credit

At the beginning of the year, I set goals for myself in the following areas:
  1. Spiritual
  2. Family
  3. Personal Development
  4. Home Management
  5. Business/Career
  6. Financial
Actually, I am still in the process of tweaking goals in several of these categories. But I have identified six areas that are important to me. In each category I have set broad goals which are then broken down into specific tasks.

Here are ten of my specific goals for the upcoming week. Hopefully, I will be able to give an update next week to let you know how it went.

Personal
  1. Get 8 hours of sleep per night
  2. Exercise for 30 minutes on a treadmill 3 times this week (after not exercising for quite some time, I am just getting back to it)
  3. Finish listening to 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think.  This is my second time through the book and I am taking notes on some specific actions I would like to take.
  4. Wardrobe Update: Create 1 new outfit using pieces I already own (shopping in my closet).
Home Management
  1. Freezer cooking: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  2. Freezer cooking: Chocolate Banana Bread
  3. Try a new soup recipe: Curry Corn Chowder
  4. Declutter and organize one area per day
  5. DIY Project: Homemade laundry stain remover
  6. DIY Project: Homemade microwave popcorn
Check back next week to see how it went. Writing down goals makes it so much more likely you will get them done. Try it!