Tired of Missed Deliveries? Check out UPS My Choice



I order lots of stuff online, so I get lots of packages. And while I always make use of tracking features available with different carriers, I have never seen anything like this before.

UPS My Choice lets you set delivery preferences that work for you. You can opt to receive an email, voice, or text message the day before your delivery letting you know when your package will arrive.

Then, you can log in at ups.com to reroute, reschedule, or authorize a shipment release for your delivery. How cool is that? No more wondering where your package is!

Signing up for UPS My Choice is completely free. So if you're tired of missed deliveries, can't be home to sign for a delivery, or worry what will happen when you have a change of plans and can't be home, you will love UPS My Choice.



Sponsored Content