July Reading List

 You will be the same in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.”
                                                                  -Charlie "Tremendous" Jones 

 Here's what I'm reading this month:


Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt (I started listening to this as an audiobook but there is just too much information. I ended up purchasing the book in hardcover.)



What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: A Short Guide to Making Over Your Mornings--and Life by Laura Vanderkam I plan to re-read this short ebook. It's filled with tons of encouragement to make the most of your mornings.


One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp



Unleashing the Ideavirus by Seth Godin (I'm listening to this audio book while on the treadmill.)


What are you reading this month? I'd love to hear!