Prudent Projects & Smart Solutions Linky Party - Week 2


Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the first ever Prudent Projects and Smart Solutions linky party. I can't wait to see what you share this week!


Here's my Smart Solution for this week:


A while back, I wrote a post about using up every bit of make-up in the tube. It's amazing how much make- up remains in the tube and how long you can make it stretch with just a little extra effort.

By cutting open the tube and using the what remains inside, you can save money and reduce waste. Read about it here.


Let's see what smart solutions you have to share this week. It can be an old post or a recent post, just anything that you feel will help others.

I  would love to feature the most popular posts each week, so by linking up you agree to let me feature your wonderful idea (with full attribution and a link to your post, of course!).

I've started a Pinterest board for the featured posts, too, so your idea will get even more exposure.


Share your great ideas and link up!