Twelve Days of Christmas in July - Day 1: Linky Party


The holidays can be so busy and hectic (not to mention expensive). Start planning now for a peaceful and frugal holiday season!

I thought that this would be a great time to do some pre-holiday planning so that we can all relax and really enjoy the season. By planning ahead we can avoid overspending and make sure we have time for the activities that are important to us.

Some activities and traditions require pre-planning (like my favorite advent calendars and activities). Homemade gifts make the season extra-special and save money. Start planning now to make sure you have the necessary supplies and start chipping away at those items that can be made ahead.

So link up your best Christmas posts to help everyone get a jump on the holidays.

I  would love to feature the most popular posts, so by linking up you agree to let me feature your wonderful idea (with full attribution and a link to your post, of course!).

I will be linking up featured posts to my Pinterest board, too, so your idea will get even more exposure.