Intentional Spending: Toms Shoes (Sale through today only!)



When my daughter wanted  a pair of TOMS shoes, I thought the price was a little steep. But when I read about the company and how they give a pair of shoes to a child in need with each pair purchased, I was hooked.

TOMS has given over 2 million pairs of shoes to people in need. Head on over to the TOMS site to read about their giving philosophy and how a pair of shoes can help break the cycle of poverty.


The shoes are a little pricey (with good reason) and I have never before seen them on sale so I was floored when I came across this deal (good through today only).

Zulily, a daily deals site is running a deal on TOMS shoes! Since TOMS sale is such a rare occurrence, many styles and sizes are already sold out, but there are still some great deals to be had!

When you visit the Zulily site, click on the deals ending today to find the TOMS deal.

Check out other intentional spending posts: My Morning Coffee.