Pantry Possibilities: Converting an Armoire for Use as a Pantry

Pantry Possibilities is a collection of pantry ideas to inspire us to get organized.

I happen to have a very small pantry so I am always looking for new storage ideas. Recently, I have come across many examples on Pinterest of armoires  used as pantry storage.

I may have a very small pantry, but I also have two armoires that I hope to outfit as pantry storage.

Here is an example, via Pinterest, of an armoire converted for use as a pantry.

Image Credit


My first step is to clear out the books and old school supplies that are currently housed in the armoire I hope to convert.

Join me as I scour the Internet to find effective storage ideas to keep my family's provisions organized and easily accessible.

For more pantry inspiration, follow me on Pinterest.