Use a Dry Erase Decal for Wash Day Notes


Don't put that shirt in the dryer!

Do you need to be reminded of some special wash day instructions? You won't accidentally put the shirt in the dryer when you leave yourself a note on the washing machine.


I use a dry erase decal and dry erase markers to keep wash day reminders top of mind.

I know that some bloggers advocate writing directly on the washing machine, but I have had mixed results with this. Many dry erase markers wipe off pretty easily. But if you leave the note too long, or use a colored dry erase marker, it may be more difficult to remove.

My solution is a dry erase decal. I feel better writing on the decal and not directly on the machine. Plus, you can find a decal to match your taste and decor.

I hope you find this Prudent Pantry tip useful. For more great ideas, follow my tips and tricks board on Pinterest.