{New and Noteworthy} Where You Go Is Not Who You'll Be: An Antidote to the College Admissions Mania



From Amazon:
"Frank Bruni provides the perfect course correction for students and parents who get sucked into the college admissions frenzy. I should know. I was one of them."
-Katie Couric
 "Your worth is not determined by the university you went to. Or, in other words, "Where You Go is Not Who You'll Be." Alleluia. That's the exact mantra every student and parent must heed as they navigate the stressful college admissions process. I'm doing it for the fourth time and this excellent writer's new book could not have come at a better time for me. As Frank Bruni brilliantly demonstrates, your worth is your worth and it's yours to make wherever you go." -Maria Shriver

 (I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)