New England Soup Factory Cookbook: More Than 100 Recipes from the Nation's Best Purveyor of Fine Soup [Kindle], $.99


Get New England Soup Factory Cookbook: More Than 100 Recipes from the Nation's Best Purveyor of Fine Soup for $.99 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:
More than 100 of the best soup recipes Boston has to offer accompanied by fun stories and beautiful full-color photography.
Marjorie Druker is passionate about soups. She fell in love with soups when she first heard the storyStone Soup. After attending Johnston & Whales, Marjorie created the menu for the popular Boston Market restaurant chain, and soups were always her favorite. "My niche is taking what people like to eat and turning it into a soup," she says.

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)