Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS 2-Line Scientific Calculator, Black with Blue Accents, $8.88


Get the Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS 2-Line Scientific Calculator, Black with Blue Accents for $8.88. I have had this calculator for over a year and I love it. It gets lots of use.

From Amazon:
  • Robust, professional grade scientific calculator
  • It has 2-line display shows entry and calculated result at same time
  • Easily handles 1 and 2 variable statistical calculations and three angle modes (degrees, radians, and grads) and scientific and engineering notation modes
  • It has 1-year limited warranty
  • The front of the calculator is black, the back cover is in fact a dark blue-gray.
Check out more Back-to-School deals at Amazon.

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)