The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914 [Kindle], $1.99


Get The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914 for $1.99 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:

One of The New York Times Book Review’s 10 Best Books of the Year
Winner of the Los Angeles Times Book Prize (History)
The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914 is historian Christopher Clark’s riveting account of the explosive beginnings of World War I.
Drawing on new scholarship, Clark offers a fresh look at World War I, focusing not on the battles and atrocities of the war itself, but on the complex events and relationships that led a group of well-meaning leaders into brutal conflict.

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)