Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper, Mega Roll, 24 ct., as low as $.87 per mega roll


More and more, I'm choosing the mega roll when it comes to selecting toilet paper. Mega rolls mean fewer roll changes and better value.

Get Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper, Mega Roll, 24 Count for as low as $20.94 when you combine the available coupon with a Subscribe and Save discount.

Amazon currently has this item priced at $26.99 ($1.12 per mega roll). Clip the available $2.00 off coupon located below the product price. You must be logged in to view the coupon. After coupon, the price is $24.99 ($1.04 per mega roll).

Check out using the Subscribe and Save option to save 5-15%. With a 15% discount, the final price is $20.94, or $.87 per mega roll, shipped to your door.

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)