Found: A Story of Questions, Grace & Everyday Prayer [Kindle], $3.03


Get Found: A Story of Questions, Grace and Everyday Prayer for $3.03 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:
"My first year of motherhood I lost prayer..." I lost early mornings of quiet, mornings in my pajamas with a Bible in my lap, mornings when I spoke my mind’s chaos into God’s ear and let the chaos come back ordered, holy sealed. I lost peace. I lost clarity and certitude. My faith was never perfect before my son was born, but somewhere in that first year, somewhere in my distraction and exhaustion, I lost the Spirit-life I had known. I blamed myself.
I read Micha's words and my breathing slows. She gives perspective. And hope. And a refreshing lightness to not take what doesn't matter too seriously. She revives: When you order the tangle of your days around Him, He untangles you. She moves: The moments all matter. The daily awareness of the small add up to the whole of your life, and her words are like a dawn, stirring you to wake and walk.
ANN VOSKAMP, New York Times best-selling author of One Thousand Gifts

Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)