It's Not About Me: Rescue From the Life We Thought Would Make Us Happy [Kindle], $1.99


Get It's Not About Me: Rescue From the Life We Thought Would Make Us Happy for $1.99 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:
There really is more to this life than you've been told.
We've been demanding our way since day one ...
"I want a spouse that makes me happy and coworkers that always ask my opinion."
"I want weather that suits me and traffic that helps me and government that serves me."
Self-promotion. Self-preservation. Self-centeredness ...
"It's all about me."
They all told us it was, didn't they? And we took them up on it. We thought self-celebration would make us happy ...

Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)