Kitchen Basics Quick Triple Feature Heavy Duty Apple Peeler, Slicer & Corer, $19.95

It's apple season! And I used my apple peeler just yesterday to make an apple crisp. This handy tool makes the apple prep so much easier.

Get Kitchen Basics Quick Triple Feature Heavy Duty Apple Peeler, Slicer and Corer - Professional Grade (Red) for $19.95.

From Amazon:
  • Simple and safe-to-use tool peels, cores and slices apples, potatoes and pears in no time
  • Made with strong metal; Features high precision stainless steel blades
  • Perfect for apple pies, desserts, dried apple snacks and everyday kitchen use :: Turn apples into spiral rings that kids love to eat
  • Heavy duty professional grade; Guaranteed to provide years of trouble-free use

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)