Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results [Kindle], $.99


Get Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results for $.99 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:
When I decided to start exercising consistently 10 years ago, this is what actually happened: 
  • I tried "getting motivated." It worked sometimes.
  • I tried setting audacious big goals. I almost always failed them.
  • I tried to make changes last. They didn't.
Like most people who try to change and fail, I assumed that I was the problem.

Then one afternoon--after another failed attempt to get motivated to exercise--I (accidentally) started my first mini habit. I initially committed to do one push-up, and it turned into a full workout. I was shocked. This "stupid idea" wasn't supposed to work. I was shocked again when my success with this strategy continued for months (and to this day).

Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)