What I'm Reading Now


I'm linking up to Quick Lit at Modern Mrs. Darcy, one of my absolute favorite bloggers.

Here are four books I'm reading right now. I am enjoying and recommend each of them.

Your Beautiful Purpose: Discovering and Enjoying What God Can Do Through You by Susie Larson

This one is taking a while because I'm making a point of going through all the exercises at the end of each chapter. It's taking a while, but I'm really enjoying it.

Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World by Emily Freeman

If you follow any Christian women blogs, you have like read the rave reviews for this recently released title by the author of A Million Little Ways: Uncover the Art You Were Made to LiveEmily Freeman is a delight to read.

Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future by Dorie Clark

For anyone looking to move up, change jobs, or even change careers entirely, this book provides clear direction and ideas to make that happen.

I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam

If you love systems, and love reading about how others structure their own systems, you can't miss Laura Vanderkam's latest book. It's filled with great ideas and examples to help reevaluate how you get things done.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)