I Blame Eve: Freedom from Perfectionism, Control Issues, and the Tendency to Listen to Talking Snakes [Kindle], $1.99


Get I Blame Eve: Freedom from Perfectionism, Control Issues, and the Tendency to Listen to Talking Snakes for $1.99 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:
When Eve ate the fruit, we lost out on the perfect life. But that doesn't stop us from trying, does it? What would happen if we stopped trying to be perfect and started trying to be his?

In this encouraging book, Susanna Foth Aughtmon helps you find out what it means to be honest about what you crave in life and let go of your deep need to be in control. With a skillful blend of Scripture, insight, and humor, she shows you the freedom of embracing the unique path God has laid out for you. The study questions included will help you or your small group make the most of this fun and fascinating book.
Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)