365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids [Kindle], $.99


New and seasoned parents (or grandparents) will appreciate these silly to serious suggestions that lead to joy, laughter, and connection one loving moment at a time.

Get 365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids for $.99 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:
Parents adore their kids, but expressions of love can get lost in the mayhem of carpools, diaper changes, and after school activity schedules. Jay Payleitner, author of 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad and proud father of five, inspires parents to turn love into an action verb with 365 simple and doable ideas.
Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)