How to Make Money with Teachers pay Teachers (even if you aren't a teacher)


As a teacher, I loved the Teachers pay Teachers site. I used it often when I was in need of a particular resource for my class.

Now that I am no longer in the classroom, I have found the time to really reap the benefits of the site as a seller. I wish I would have done this sooner!

Whether you are a current teacher, a former teacher, or a home school teacher, as long as you have created original resources pertinent to education, you can make money on the Teachers pay Teachers site.

Sign up at the site here. If you have used the site in the past, as a buyer only, be sure to sign up as a seller. The basic seller membership is completely free so start with that.

Once you have explored the site, make note of the types of resources available for sale. You can sell resources for preschool all the way to adult education. Just about any original creation pertaining to education is sold here.

There are many free resources available to give you an idea of how the site works, and many sellers have created resources to help you along in the selling process. 

Once you have your items posted, you have the opportunity for passive income while you spend your time creating more resources. Payments are made monthly via Paypal.

Sign up today and get your store up and running.