Life Plans, Literature, and Getting Up Early: What I'm Reading Now


I'm linking up with Quick Lit over at Modern Mrs. Darcy to share what I'm reading this month.


Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want

If you follow the work of Michael Hyatt, you likely have read or heard much of what is in this newly released book. Still, it's nice to have it all neatly organized and in one volume. 

The goal of Living Forward is for the reader to develop an individualized life plan. The book provides step-by-step instructions and lots of encouragement to help readers get from where they are now to where they want to be in life. I'm enjoying the process and am finding this book to be very helpful in getting me to intentionally create a plan.

Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.



Northanger Abbey


Northanger Abbey is one of the few Jane Austen books I hadn't read, I decided to finally make the time to finish this one and I'm so glad I did. I especially enjoy reading literature on the Kindle (nonfiction, not as much) and that's how I read this classic. 

The entire Jane Austen collection (including minor works) is available for Kindle and I plan to finish reading the complete collection as time permits.

Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.



The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast

I'm a big believer in getting up early and have read a number of books on the subject. The 5 AM Miracle is most certainly one of the best.

The book is about so much more than just waking up at the crack of dawn. It's really about planning and productivity, and on those subjects, the book offers lots of information not found elsewhere. 

The book covers creating lifelong habits, designing your ideal daily routine,  and productivity tips I have not seen elsewhere.

Curious? Read the beginning of the book using Amazon's Look Inside feature.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)