Christmas in July: Christmas Book Advent Calendar



I have never been much of a "Christmas in July" type person, but this is one Christmas project I can't wait to start getting organized. Last December, I wrote this post detailing the 24 books we used for our Christmas Book Advent Calendar.

Since there are so many great Christmas stories to choose from (and it does take some effort to select the 24), I decided that the lazy days of summer are a great time to tackle this holiday project.

So check out the books we used last year, then come back and leave a comment with your family's favorite Christmas stories. I would love to compile a large list of possible choices for this fun holiday project.




This post is linked to Tout It Tuesday, Tutus & Tea Parties, Six Sisters' Stuff and The Frugal Girls.