The Secret to Your Best Morning Routine


I'm a huge fan of waking early. I love the quiet. I love the time alone to do whatever I please. In fact, I've been an early riser for many years.

It is only recently, however, that I have come the realize the importance of maintaining an adequate amount of sleep. You may be able to operate on a less-than-ideal sleep schedule for a while, but over time that lack of sleep will catch up with you.

Not willing to give up on my productive early mornings, I found it necessary to make adjustments in the evening to be sure that I got to bed at a reasonable time, so that I could get the rest necessary for a productive next day.

Many books have been written lately about the benefits of waking early and of the importance of a morning routine. I've read many of them, and have found several to be helpful.

But one very important point that is often overlooked in these writings, is that, in order to consistently wake early, to get up with a plan in place for the day, requires a significant amount of preparation the night before. If you plan to wake an hour earlier than you have been, it will be necessary to move your bedtime earlier as well.

So the only way to maintain a consistent morning routine, is to have an evening routine that will help you to get the sleep you need to remain healthy and energetic.

Do you have an evening routine that works for you?

The absolute best resource I have found to help you create an effective evening routine is the Make Over Your Evenings course by Crystal Paine.

In just 15 minutes a day, you learn how to:
  • Establish a Realistic Evening Routine that works — and that sets you up for amazing success!
  • Design a Prioritized To Do List for each day -- one that you’re actually excited to wake up and tackle!
  • Create a Best Stuff List of the most important activities and commitments you should be invested your time, life, and energy into right now.
  • Eliminate calendar conflicts once and for all -- and how to do so without guilt or frustration.
  • And more!
The course includes a handbook, daily videos, worksheets and projects.

Head on over to Make Over Your Evenings to learn more about the course, and get in on the rock-bottom price for this fabulous course today!


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)