Homemade Daily Shower Spray




Regular use of a daily shower spray can really cut down on the need for deep cleaning. Did you know that you can make a very frugal daily shower spray that uses no harsh chemicals? It's so easy!

After cleaning my very nasty shower curtain liner, I wanted to keep it looking great. Lightly spray your shower area, including the tub side of your liner, with this homemade spray to keep it clean.

Homemade Daily Shower Spray

3 parts water 
1 part vinegar
a few drops of essential oil (I like lavender oil)


That's it! I really like using homemade cleaners whenever possible. So I purchased these spray bottles for that very purpose.

And check out these other great uses for vinegar:

 For more great tips, follow me on Pinterest!

or

Subscribe to get updates delivered to your inbox.
{enter your email address at the top of the page} 

 (I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)