What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast

 

A while back I wrote about my morning routine and how it gets my day off to a great start. In her new ebook, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, Laura Vanderkam takes that familiar concept one step further. 

Citing real world examples, Vanderkam shows us how successful people get up before the crack of dawn to accomplish the things that are most important to them. Some people work out, some spend time in prayer, some find morning to be the perfect time to spend quality time with family. 

Every example is different, and that's just the point. Successful people put their top priority activities at the top of the list and accomplish them first thing in the morning.

Prior to reading this ebook, I was already sold on the concept of rising early. What I didn't realize, however, is that I am not very intentional about how I spend this precious time. 

This ebook is a short read but one that I know I will review time and again. If you need encouragement to wake up early and make the most of that time, I think you will enjoy What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam.