Prudent Projects & Smart Solutions - Week 13


Thank you so much to everyone who participated in last week's Prudent Projects and Smart Solutions  linky party. Here are some of the great ideas that were linked up:

I love this post from One Creative Mommy. Hop on over for step-by-step instructions for dehydrating pears. She made pear fruit roll-ups using the dehydrator too.


These painted pumpkins from Glamorous, Affordable Life are beautiful! They are sure to last much longer than carved jack-o-lanterns.



I hope I remember this trick when I need it! Jessi at Practically Functional shows us how to hang a picture with a soda pop tab. She's so smart!
 

 In case you missed the Smart Solution I posted this week, read about my favorite method to mix natural peanut butter.

Let's see what smart solutions you have to share this week. It can be an old post or a recent post, just anything that you feel will help others.

I  would love to feature some of your great ideas each week, so by linking up you agree to let me feature your wonderful idea (with full attribution and a link to your post, of course!).

I've started a Pinterest board for the featured posts, too, so your idea will get even more exposure.

Share your great ideas and link up!