Weekly Goals and What I Accomplished Last Week


Last Week's Accomplishments:

Home Management:

Last week I decided that I should try out some new healthy recipes to give us more eating options. We loved both of these recipes:

After reading this post about the dangers of PVC shower curtain liners, I decided to replace our PVC liner with this PEVA Shower Liner.  


Family Adventures:

I'm trying to be intentional about planning family adventures for the summer so I purchased tickets for a sea turtle hatchling release in August!

Exercise:

I made strides this week in the exercise department. I started walking in the morning and swam some laps at the pool.

Reading and Learning:

I pre-ordered Laura Vanderkam's new book, I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time so I received it the day it came out. I found it so interesting that I finished the book in just two days.



I finished Money Saving Mom's Make Over Your Mornings ecourse. I highly recommend it.


Goals for this week:

Home Management:
  • Declutter and organize both bathrooms
  • Make a weekly meal plan and complete grocery shopping on the weekend
Exercise;
  • Morning walk at least three days this week
  • Swim laps at least two days this week
  • Begin a daily stretching routine
Reading (complete the following books, which I have already started):

Family Outing:

Plan and schedule a family activity (not sure what this will be yet).

to get updates delivered to your inbox.

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)


See what others are up to at the 7 Quick Takes link up!