A Different Kind of Coloring: Coloring Pages

Adult coloring books are all the rage, and I totally get the appeal. 

Coloring is, just as it was when you were a child, a fun and relaxing activity. Experts as far back as Carl Jung have prescribed coloring to their patients as a relaxation technique.



Most adult coloring pages, however, are filled with images that, to me at least, are not calming nor relaxing. 

I appreciate a project I can complete in one sitting (or two, at most). I need the page to be visually calming, little clutter, lots of white space. And I prefer the project itself to have a purpose, a quote, words of encouragement, a picture of a place perhaps?

Here is the page I made to get started this month. And a second to get you excited for the new month ahead. Print them both, they're in PDF format. 



Grab some markers or colored pencils and a few moments for yourself.




Download this free PDF of this coloring page with a message to inspire right here:







The PDF for this one is right here:



Enjoy!


Subscribe to The Prudent Pantry and you'll never miss a post.










This post is linked to Think Tank Thursday, and This is How We Roll.