What I'm Into - September

I'm joining some amazing bloggers over at Leigh Kramer's site to share what I'm into this month. 

September is always a transition month with back-to-school, weather changes, and all. A perfect time to discover new things.

A New Way to Relax

Adult coloring books are all the rage, and I totally get the appeal. Read about my take on this trend and print out some pages to get you started.





Oven-Roasted Vegetables

I have enjoyed oven-roasted sweet potatoes for a long time, but only recently discovered oven-roasted cauliflower. So simple and delicious.




All things Apple

My latest apple favorite: apple crisp.


Image Credit


Eliminating Decisions

The best decision is the one you only make once. My latest decision-eliminating decision involves the air filters in my home. You know those need to be replaced, right? 

I've paid the price of neglecting this important task with a burned out fan motor. {Don't let this happen to you.}

Enter FilterEasy. Tell them what filters you need, how often you need them, and forget about it. 

The filters are delivered when you need them, the price is less than I pay locally, and shipping is free. Nothing to think about. Sign up using this link and get your first month free.



(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)