10 Goals for the Week

  • Start growing sprouts to add a healthy crunch to salads and sandwiches. I used to do this regularly but I guess we eat differently during the winter. Since I plan on eating more healthy salads and sandwiches, sprouts will be a healthy and inexpensive addition.
  • Come up with a weekly meal plan. I know how important this is, but just haven't been doing it. This is the week to get going again!
  • Remove dark scratch marks from my dinnerware. I was so excited when I learned how to get those pesky dark scratch marks off of my plates, but I never got around to cleaning all my dinnerware. This is the week to get them all done.
  • Declutter kitchen cabinets.
  • Try using vinegar as a weed killer. I have so many weeds in rock beds that are very difficult to pull. Thought I would try this environmentally-friendly solution.  
  • Continue reading Frumps to Pumps by Sarah Mae. Get your free copy and get inspired to start dressing for a great day. I need to put some of these ideas into action and get my act together.
  • My new habit this week: Unplug for an Hour. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's a start. One hour in the morning, one hour in the evening, no phone, no computer, no media.