A Healthy Alternative to Non-stick Spray


The propellants and additives found in non-stick sprays are something I don't want on my pans. Most commercial sprays also contain soy--something we need to avoid at our house.

For a healthier alternative we use extra virgin olive oil in a mister. I have had my mister for over five years now and it's still going strong. That's great for the environment too--no disposable containers.

By using a mister instead of commercial non-stick spray, we know exactly what is going on our pan. I use the mister every morning when I make scrambled eggs or pancakes, as well as any time I want to spray or coat with olive oil.

It's a great alternative to commercial non-stick spray!


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)