Christmas Stories & Golden Milk


This is one of my favorite collections of Christmas stories, Treasured Stories of Christmas, edited by Sarah Anne Stuart.

The collection includes many of the world's best writers: Louisa May Alcott, Pearl S. Buck, Charles Dickens, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, L.M. Montgomery, Beatrix Potter, Laura Ingalls Wilder, and many  more!

I whipped up a mug of healthy golden milk to sip while enjoying a story tonight. It's made with turmeric and coconut milk and is so simple to heat up once you have the paste made and stored in the refrigerator. Grab the recipe here.

It's best to purchase turmeric in bulk for this recipe. It's much less expensive that way.

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)