Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

One of my favorite uses for frozen banana slices is a smoothie. Nothing beats peanut butter with bananas.

This smoothie is so simple that I make it just about any time of day (and sometimes night). I really don't use any exact measurements (another reason it's so quick and easy) but I think you can get the idea from these pictures and instructions.

All you need is frozen banana slices, milk, and peanut butter.

Place frozen banana slices in a blender. For two servings, I use about two cups of frozen bananas.

Add milk until it's not quite covering the bananas.









I really like peanut butter, so I use a tablespoon and scoop out two big scoops. Put it all in the blender and whirl. Yummy!












The Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie has become one of my family's favorite snacks. Thanks to Money Saving Mom for the idea! These great smoothies work for me.