Laundry Room Art

After spray painting the laundry room baskets, I couldn't wait to spray those old frames that I have had forever. I picked them up at Goodwill ages ago, but the $.99 price tag was still on them. Here's what they looked like after I cleaned them up.


I used that lovely Rust-oleum "Eden" that I used on the baskets. I gave the frames two coats. Don't you just love the detail on these old frames?


I could have spent all afternoon at Sprik Space looking for the perfect graphics to fill the frames. Aimee has so many beautiful graphics available free for personal use. Here is just some of what I downloaded, there are tons of fun graphics at her site.




So there you have it. Using baskets and frames that I already had, a $3 can of spray paint, and some free printables, I have updated the laundry room.

Looking for more Sensational Spray Paint Projects? Head on over to the Sensational Spray Paint Project round-up right here.

On July 14th, The Prudent Pantry will be hosting our first spray paint linky party. Get your projects ready to share!

Laundry Room update: See how I added extra storage in the laundry room here.




For more great projects, visit Thrifty TreasuresCrafty Creative, Flaunt it Friday, Frugal Friday, I'm Lovin' It, Chic and Crafty Party, House of Hepworths, Thrifty ThursdayThe Inspiration Board, A Little Bird Told Me, Show Me What Ya Got, Handmade Tuesdays, Tip Junkie, Metamorphasis MondaySunday Showcase PartyPetite HermineDIY ShowoffNifty Thrifty Sunday, Sunday Scoop, Think Pink Sunday, Weekend SoireeSaturday Nite Special, Saturday Swagger, Check Me Out Saturday, and Show & Tell Saturday.