21 Days to a More Disciplined Life - Day 8

Day 8: Put Your Goals on Paper

Today Crystal reminds us just how important it is to put our goals on paper. Goals floating around in your head are much less likely to be accomplished. In fact, I have read studies that suggest that goals written down are 80% more likely to be accomplished. That's huge!

I'm usually pretty good about putting goals to paper--usually in a notebook somewhere. Then the notebook gets put on a shelf and the thought of the goal gets lost in the busyness of life.

Crystal's other important lesson for today is that we need to have those written goals visible--preferably in several places that you will see often throughout the day. That way you will always have your goal top-of-mind. For me, this is so important! Like I said, I'm great at setting goals then putting them on a shelf to be forgotten.

Today I will be choosing the three goals that I feel will have the most impact in my life right now. I will be posting those goals in the kitchen, my bathroom, and my car. Hopefully, my goals will stay top-of-mind as I make my way through the day.

I can't wait to try it!


Mega Project Step 8

Today I tackled the coffee and tea items in my pantry. I love coffee, and have recently developed a taste for tea as well.

I storing my coffee beans in a OXO container like I used for some of my baking staples. I have a large metal scoop that I keep in the container along with the beans. I corralled all the boxed  tea bags and stacked them neatly. Overall, it was a pretty easy day on the pantry project.

Continue with Day 9 here.

Are you just joining our 21-day adventure? Start with Day 1 here.

This series is based on the ebook 21 Days To A More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine. If you don't have a copy of the ebook yet, it is now available at Amazon.


(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)