Laundry Room Declutter and Surface Cleaning

Today, I tackled the laundry room. As you can see from the "before" photo, this was a big enough project that I decided to save my office area for another day.



Armed with my list of five tasks for the day (you can read why I love lists here), I started cleaning bright and early today. Here is my list of  laundry room tasks:

  • Declutter and surface clean the washer and dryer
  • Declutter/clear floor area
  • Shake out the rug and throw it in the washer/wipe down the floor
  • Organize laundry shelf
  • Clean window sill and blinds
Obviously, this area is used for more than just laundry. There is a lot of storage in here as well. I limited my decluttering/organizing to specific areas so that I would not get overwhelmed at the task of going through all the shelves.

Here's what it looks like now:



To see more of my laundry room, read:

Laundry Room Organization
Laundry Room Art
Laundry Room Storage - Wood Crates


Follow The Prudent Pantry on Pinterest!

And check out my Laundry Room Board on Pinterest!