Goals for the Week



Here are some of my goals for the coming week:


Get 7 hours of sleep per night (this has been a huge challenge for me--I tend to stay up way too late, and I love to get up early)

Exercise for 30 minutes on a treadmill 3 times this week

I am really enjoying the following ebooks which I downloaded free at Amazon  (These may no longer be free. Check out what is currently free at Amazon here):
Listen to The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business audiobook.


Stick to my morning routine. You can read about my morning routine here.

Wardrobe Update: Create 1 new outfit using pieces I already own (shopping in my closet).

Wash my plastic shower curtain liner (yes, it needs to be on the list or it will not get done!)

Create a weekly meal plan and stick to it (another huge challenge for me).