10 Goals for This Week

Image Credit
Personal Goals

1.  Sleep at least 7 hours per night (this has not been happening and I really feel it).

2.  Re-read What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast and re-evaluate my morning routine.

3.  Read Kisses from Katie. This book has been sitting on my nightstand for too long!

Home Management

4.  Make a meal plan for next week. Since I have fallen off the meal planning bandwagon, my goal for this week is to plan the meals for next week. I plan to go shopping on Saturday so I have everything I need for next week--no excuses!

5.  Decide on a refrigerator/freezer inventory system. I'm wasting way to much food because it gets lost in the fridge. No more!

6.  Plan and schedule a "Pantry Organziation" series (and get my cluttered pantry in order).

Business/Blog

7.  Continue working on my new ebook! (At least 2 hours per day.)

8.  Finish reading/listening to Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt. I originally purchased this as an audiobook. I am really enjoying it but there is just too much information to digest in this form. I ended up getting the hardcopy version as well. Tons of information in this book!

9.   Finish reading You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One). This ebook is still free at Amazon and is so encouraging.

10. Write one guest post this week.